Friday 2 December 2011

Web Feature

Colour variations for the Sky Web Feature. The design has to be kept to the Sky version, so the only freedom really is the image and colours.


Based on the original banner that was there, see below (this is not my work):


I recreated the gradient in a similar way so it would match up:








There aren't many different ways that this can be done as it needs to follow the template of the Sky website, this is how it may look. I prefer the original grey gradient as it corresponds with the grey in the image, and the blue stands out more.



This is how the Eye Spy feature may fit in on the ITV website, again, with the already built in template, there are quite a lot of restrictions, I couldn't even experiment with colour here:

Original:

 With my Eye Spy:






No comments:

Post a Comment