Friday 9 December 2011

Poster Ideas

Now I have a set design for the bookmarks and pre-gallery launch posters, I can apply it to the posters that advertise the gallery itself. I am really happy with the way this brief is going now, I actually hate my previous ideas. The break from this project has been really beneficial, it has allowed me to come up with new ideas and regain my positivity and excitement for this brief. The posters will be printed on the same matte stock as the bookmarks. The posters for the toilets will be laminated. The dimensions for the first batch are 594mm by 200mm and the second batch which I think work better are 420mm by 200mm. I will pick a final 'Bringing Art into hospitals' and a final 'A place to...' both in a different shade of green, as mentioned previously I don't want my advertising to me mistaken for NHS signage. Together the posters explain what Serendipity is about, I didn't want a poster with a really text heavy basis, as people don't want to stop and read it, especially in a hospital, when people don't particularly want to be there in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment