Friday 9 December 2011

New Letterhead Final

This will be my final letterhead, the logo and address are in the top right hand corner as this is quite a conventional layout, with a coloured bar across the bottom of the page using the same colours from the logo. Without the coloured bar it looked slightly bare, and as this is an art gallery I wanted to make it bright and colourful without it looking to informal. The dimensions are A4, 210mm x 297mm, and printed on usual 90gsm copier paper as Serendipity is a free service, and so funds for stationery and printed materials must be kept to a minimum. The address is aligned to the right in Century Gothic, this is because it is similar to the New Garden (logo) font, so it keeps the visual uniform. It isn't exactly the same layout as the business card as I decided I wanted the logo centralised for the business card so it stood out, so it made sense to have the address as one line of copy, obviously I can't centralise the logo on the letterhead. I think it is clear that it is a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment