Thursday 1 December 2011

Further Test Compositions

Eye Test:
 

This is just experimenting with my new eye (photo of Dale's eye!) - I have timed the rippling to the single piano notes. Looks pretty cool!

Eye Test 2:
 

Again the eye rippling is timed to the music, with the added Eye Spy, and the 'Monday 8:00pm' also appears in time with the piano note. So far, one of my favourites.

 Eye Test 3:
 

This is the same as above, but with a better finish.

 Eye Test 4:
 

It appears I have forgotten to include the sound before rendering! Oops. Lesson learnt.

 Eye Test 5:
 

I have tried to shorten the clip by only having one ripple, but now the ending is too abrupt.

 Eye Test 6:
 

This has been condensed even further to a 9 second clip.

 Eye Test 7:
 

The song fading out at the end is much smoother here! I seem to keep forgetting I am dealing with sound too.

 Eye Test 8:
 

This idea is with the original static noise, played after the eye with the text.

 Eye Test 9:
 

I have found a new impact sound... This can be heard on all speakers - I have to remember not everyone will have top quality speakers. It made me jump when I first heard it through headphones, its a very strong and sustained sound. It works much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment