Thursday 8 December 2011

Final Crit Feedback


This is the action plan I came up with after reading my feedback, I found the crit really useful. I clearly had no idea about point size on my boards, so it was useful to not only see others' work, but be told it is wrong. From here I could work on the hierarchy, as with my mock-up boards, there seemed to be no hierarchy at all. For some unknown reason I used block capitals throughout all my boards, which made them difficult to read and it looked like I was shouting at the readers.
It was handy to know that it was clear what my briefs were about, because I know what my briefs were about, and after staring at the boards for a length of time it is hard to look at the boards objectively.
Also I found it handy to have a group who didn't know what my briefs were so they weren't able to fill in the gaps from previous crits.

No comments:

Post a Comment