Thursday 1 December 2011

Test Trailers 2

Test Trailer 8:
 
I have a new 'impact' noise for this one, it sounds so much better! It would help if I had the audio in time with the animation. From freesounds.org

 Test Trailer 9:
 This is how it should have looked! The key is to make sure the peak of the wave form is in line with the correct point of the text transformation:



 Test Trailer 10: I have used a new eye in this one, it is a photo I have taken myself - rather than the previous eye that I had taken from Google Images. However, the ripple in the eye is too early, it should be timed for when the words Eye Spy, hit the eye. Test Trailer 11: This is in time - and could well be a contender for a final trailer. Test Trailer 12: This is using the corridor image at the beginning - although as there isn't any people in it, it doesn't seem as relevant as the image with people in. However, I do like how the static works at the end with the twitchy text.

No comments:

Post a Comment