Tuesday 13 December 2011

Brief 2 Boards + Evaluation



This is the brief that caused me the most difficulty, to begin with I was excited and came up with a logo I was pleased with, and I think at this point, I spent too much time creating stuff, instead of actual work that was for a purpose. At this point I wish I had moved on to another brief, but I was that worried about time, I carried on creating unsatisfactory work. Having a break from the brief allowed me to look at what I had done with fresh eyes, and totally turn my ideas around. I spent at least a week producing work that has been completely scrapped, when this week could have been used developing other briefs. This is something to learn for the future. This brief allowed me to explore branding and promotion, which is what I want to carry on doing, and it is in my rationale. I struggled with creating a brand/idea/concept for a target audience that was as vast as what I had to work with, the different demographic of people in a hospital is very vast, and this brief was about appealing to as many people as possible. I feel I should have taken forward my ideas to my presentation boards, instead of not developing them further. I had already been told to push my deliverables, which should have been my wake up call.


No comments:

Post a Comment