Friday 9 December 2011

More Bookmark Variations

Looking back at the dreaded Brief 2 - I need to rework it, I can't keep ignoring it, the submission is soon. Time to have a break from motion and finish this once and for all.




I have actually enjoyed working on it this afternoon - it proves looking at something with fresh eyes does help and I took it straight to print, I am pleased with the outcome. I just can't decide whether to laminate them or not, to make them more durable. As they are just on a matte card.

The colour scheme is based on colours in the logo, I love how fresh they look! After printing them all out they work really well as a set. For some of the advertising for the gallery I may stick to the greens to differentiate from the blues used around the hospital - especially as one of the blues is quite similar to the NHS blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment