Tuesday 13 December 2011

Brief 3 Boards + Evaluation

This was a very confusing brief,in my first tutorials I somehow managed to talk my way around the brief, each time with something different. It wasn't until a crit with Sai, Pav, Brady and Richard, that it was pointed out - what is the brief asking of me. I couldn't answer this, so a quick brainstorming session developed a straightforward, clear brief, still on the same topic, but more geared towards my interest; design for television. Up until this point the ideas and development had been little to non existent, and now I had a focus, I was able to go ahead and make a start. Once I finally got started I was really enjoying the brief, especially the motion side, I had come up with a strong visual that I have used throughout my printed and on screen campaign, and it's something I am really pleased with. Originally it was a stock image, but it seemed like cheating, so I developed my own similar version. The motion part saw me being braver and trying new things, which is what I set out to do at the start of the year. I found it hard to come up with printed deliverables for this brief, as you don't seem to see television programmes advertised via print.

No comments:

Post a Comment