Tuesday 29 November 2011

More Logo Ideas

Taking into account the PDF I found and my logo research about targeting older people:
(http://g-byrne0912-dc.blogspot.com/2011/11/colours-for-my-target-audience.html)

 - Avoid seriffed fonts
 - Do not use condensed fonts.
 - Light colours e.g. white on a darker background can be easier for a partially sighted/older person to read.
 - Use high colour brightness
 - Simplicity is key, no fancy shapes, fonts, colour combinations.



Open publication - Free publishing - More design

Page 1: More colour trials for my logo - I love the deep purples but they are too similar to the e4 colour. I think the deep pink works too but that might be too feminine.

Page 2 + 3: Trialling different shapes, I chose the circle as its simple and quite friendly, with no sharp corners. 

My logo needs to be clear and not easy to confuse with other channels, or have any associations. For example, my orange and white logo can be completely written off now, as when I trialled it on a square I thought Easyjet. The other channels belonging to 4 use red (Film Four), purple (e4), green, (more 4) and

No comments:

Post a Comment