Wednesday 16 November 2011

Fatboy Slim Ideas

These are my first set of ideas:


The iPhone ideas were the very first thing that came into my head, thinking of the idea of technology and how far it's come, although it doesn't look great. Then I thought of how far the Internet has come and created a Fatboy Slim 'search engine' - again, not very striking, and something didn't feel right...
The train ticket idea was me thinking about travel. I'd love a train ticket that looked like this!
However, not very strong ideas, on to the next ideas...

This idea came to me when I used a bar code font on Brief 2, I suddenly thought how cool would it be to have the album cover as a QR code and when you scanned it, it took you to the website, which by the way...it does! Until I edited it, and it became temperamental, but the first few do, try it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment