Thursday 12 May 2011

Ident... Idea 1

My first idea 'put into motion', it would be one of a range of idents featuring different tracks each time.
I originally was quite happy with it, but don't seem to have had many positive comments on it:






One comment: 'It's a little obvious.'
Justification: My logo has to speak volumes as some people aren't aware of a) the definition of Infrasonic and b) what the letter 'i' stands for in the first place.

Peer comment: 'Could you make it look like more is going on, with more than one bar moving?'
Answer: I will definitely look into this, although I did consider this earlier but didn't want to distract from the logo.

Tutor comment: 'I think some of it is a little off the beat (but not much). The other thing is that it may look more responsive with two more bars between the orange and red bars (in the gap) at the top. I think the black space may be interrupting the flow of the visuals... I think it can work, but I think it's not quite to the level of *pop* just yet... Liking the idea though! Are you going to do a range of idents with different music or just the one track?'

No comments:

Post a Comment