Thursday 13 October 2011

Hotdog Fold

For the Manchester book fair brief I am undecided whether to sell a print or create some books, originally the books would contain all the skulls I designed. But as I look at them, they annoy me now, and I don't feel as happy with them.
What I did really like was the flower pattern I created for the Mexico brief so I thought about developing some more based on the existing flowers and colours in it, to keep it uniform.



I then created a test hotdog fold book so I could see if it was going to work:






They look great together... however I am not sure this will work. I feel more confident creating a print which requires no hand crafting - although I would love to create a set of books.

Unless... I created a set of notebooks, using this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment